2203 Bayshore Gardens Pkwy, Bradenton
MONEY SAVER! Check out this SUPER CLEAN 2 bedroom BLOCK home with vinyl FENCED back yard with plenty of room for entertaining family and friends. This home qualifies for $500 DOWN AND NO PMI FINANCING!! This home features ceramic tile throughout, GRANITE counter tops, and jetted bathtub. Newer roof and A/C, 12x10 workshop/shed with power. Current owner recently added 30 amp hookup for your RV or TRAVEL TRAILER and relaxing screened in back patio. The double gate allows access to park your Boat or RV. Huge second patio that will seat 10-12 persons for dinner or drinks while you hang out near the fire pit in the nicely graveled area in the back yard. Beautifully landscaped backyard with 2 water features and a second storage shed. Close to beaches and to downtown Sarasota and downtown Bradenton, easy access to airport. COMMUNITY AMENITIES include OLYMPIC SIZED POOL, park, playground, and community boat ramp with fishing pier. The house you are thinking about buying today, someone thought about yesterday. Submit your offer before they do!
- MLS® #A4433471
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,032
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- ViewNear Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market18
- Address2203 Bayshore Gardens Pkwy
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 35
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeHorizon Realty International
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.