6105 47th St E, Bradenton
Gorgeously updated, spacious, split-floor plan 4/3 home in the gated community of Mandalay, situated perfectly between downtown Sarasota and Lakewood Ranch. Meticulously maintained, this home features a lovely 20x20 ceramic tile throughout the living areas, and the kitchen is tastefully renovated with beautiful granite counter-tops, new lighting and cabinet hardware, and a stainless steel appliance package. With a split floor plan and two separate living areas, the house is just right for a growing family or those with frequent visitors. All bathrooms have been updated with slate stone accents and high-end fixtures. While the private backyard is outfitted with a screened-in lanai and is fully fenced (pet owners will be sure to appreciate) a wonderful, unique feature of this home is the paver patio covered by a stunning pergola, creating a brilliant outdoor space perfect for entertaining, barbecues, and enjoying the beautiful year-round weather. Other notable features of this home are high-ceilings, window treatments, choice baseboards, and dedicated laundry room. A short drive to University Town Center, Sarasota Airport and I-75, and equal distant to several of the areas beaches. This truly is a move in ready home perfect for a young family looking for a quiet neighborhood near everything the Suncoast has to offer. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4433449
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,099
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market35
- Address6105 47th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Tropical Sands
Price Change History for 6105 47th St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4433449)
|Price Reduced (from $349,900)||$344,900||$5,000 (1.43%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.