319 67th St Ne, Bradenton
Come see this cozy, fully tiled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with BONUS room that could be used for a home office or gaming fun! This home is just walking distance to Tom Bennett Park, a short drive to I-75, and convenient to downtown Bradenton, beaches and beyond! Walk out onto the Lanai to a naturally exotic backyard with fruit trees, grape vines and maybe even a chicken coop! With low taxes and NO HOA or CDD fees, this home is a steal!
- MLS® #A4433396
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Storage, Fruit Trees, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address319 67th St Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionManatee Palms Unit Six
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 4:59pm EDT.