2827 34th Avenue Dr E, Bradenton
Turnkey furnished 3 bedroom, 2 bath, pool home. Features are vaulted ceilings, updated kitchen with granite counter tops, tile throughout living area and master bedroom, solar heated salt water pool, nice well maintained yard. Home is very comfortable and has a nice sitting/entertaining area with extended lanai for relaxing evenings around the pool. Strategically located just minutes to downtown Bradenton or Sarasota. Home is easy and a pleasure to show!
- MLS® #A4433281
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,080
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages1
- ViewGreenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeHarry Robbins Assoc Inc
- Address2827 34th Avenue Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionStone Creek Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market8
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.