9228 67th Ave E, Bradenton
Nestled between Lakewood Ranch, one of the top communities in the USA, conservation areas & the Braden River, lies Braden Woods. An acre + homesite community abounded with majestic oak trees & beautiful landscaped custom homes. Pride in ownership best describes this beauiful home located on a cul-de-sac! Home features 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 remodeled bathrooms & a very large 7' deep pool. Entering the double leaded glass doors to a formal spacious Living & Dining room area. The split floorplan offers a private family room with cathedral ceiling, a large wood burning fire place w. built ins & opens to the designer grade kitchen featuring solid cherry wood cabinets and thick granite counters tops. A center island arrangement w. sink, breakfast bar & office station. The private master suite incl. large walk in closets, a beautifully remodeled bathroom w. granite counters & walk in shower. The spacious covered lanai is accessed by 4 sets of French doors, great for entertaining and BBQ's. Upgrades & recent enhancements include:20" floor tile, plantation shutters, hurricane windows & doors, irrigation system, new screen over pool area, new pool pump, designer grade kitchen appliances & baths, new carpet in bedrooms and more. All backed by a one year home service protection plan. Meticulously grounds w. exotic flora & fona. Home is located just minutes to I-75 near to, restaurants, great schools, hospitals, shopping, world famous beaches and international airports. Make sure this one is on the list.
- MLS® #A4432935
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,176
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Level, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
- Address9228 67th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden Woods Sub Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- Days on Market34
Price Change History for 9228 67th Ave E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4432935)
|Price Reduced (from $450,000)||$439,000||$11,000 (2.44%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 3:15pm EDT.