7603 52nd Ter E, Bradenton
Beautifully renovated home in the highly sought after community of Creekwood. Great cul-de-sac location. Lovely lake view from the screened lanai, kitchen and master bedroom. This 3bed/2bath home has a bright and open floor plan with gorgeous wood laminate floors throughout the main living areas and new carpets in the bedrooms. The crown molding, large baseboards and light fixtures just add to the elegance of the home. You’re going to love the wide open front entrance with gorgeous wood ceiling. The metallic epoxy garage floor is simply stunning. No need to worry about any big ticket items as the home has been updated with a new roof in 2012, new AC in 2015, new garage door in 2015 and new water heater in 2015. Best of all, in 2018 there was a full renovation of the kitchen, master bathroom and guest bathroom. Enjoy the community recreation center, which includes tennis courts, picnic area, lakefront pool and basketball court. Creekwood is located just west of I-75 offering easy access to schools, restaurants, beaches, the UTC Mall, Lakewood Ranch Main Street, IMG Sports Academy, Nathan Benderson Park/Rowing Complex, Sarasota Polo Fields and more - enjoy Florida living at its best! Call today to schedule a showing.
- MLS® #A4431625
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,742
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market36
- Address7603 52nd Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph One Sp I Un A-3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeUkeepcommission Real Estate
Price Change History for 7603 52nd Ter E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4431625)
|Price Reduced (from $329,000)||$325,000||$4,000 (1.22%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 3:15pm EDT.