7516 Marsh Orchid Cir, Bradenton
Bright and Airy 2 bedroom, 2 bath ground unit (no stairs!) is move-in ready and located in the private, quiet neighborhood of Marsh Orchid Cove in Tara Preserve. It boasts a large master suite with dual vanities, a huge walk in closet, and plenty of storage. The second bedroom and bath has a pocket door for extra privacy, the kitchen has solid surface counters and raised panel cabinets. It also has a bar pass through into the living room - a perfect combination for entertaining - all furnishings are available on a separate bill of sale. The sliding glass doors are decorated with silhouette blinds and lead to the nice, private screened in enclosure overlooking the pond and preserve. The attached garage has extra storage space and there is ample parking for visitors and guests. The community pool is just steps away and this condo is close to Tara Preserve Community Center and the Tara Preserve Golf Course. Tara Preserve offers: golf, tennis, pickle ball, dining and a driving range. The golf course is pay as you play - membership fees are not required with this unit. Perfect for a second home or primary residence with easy carefree lifestyle. Orchid Cove is a condo community that boasts tile roofs, paver driveways, and mature landscaping. Wonderful opportunity to own a little piece of paradise just a short drive to the University Town Center Mall! Centrally located between Tampa Bay, Fort Myers and our world famous Gulf beaches.
- MLS® #A4431536
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,356
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- ViewWooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
- Address7516 Marsh Orchid Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionOrchid Cove A Condo Or 1872/951
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market17
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.