5924 Java Plum Ln, Bradenton
Welcome to this very well maintained home, full of natural light, in the maintenance-free community of Garden Lakes Estates. The Roof, AC HVAC, Hot Water Heater and Gutters were all replaced in 2015. Recently Updated Tile Flooring through the entire home (no carpet!). As you enter this home, you will notice the open floor plan, vaulted ceilings and a great view of the pool through large sliding glass doors. Home offers split floor plan, breakfast nook, formal dining room and a beautiful pool and lanai with covered area for lounging and dining. The LOW HOA fees of $475 per quarter includes basic cable, lawn maintenance, beautiful community pool, rec building and a walking trail around a large lake. There are several restaurants, shopping plazas (SAMS, Walmart, Publix, Aldi, etc), a library, Post Office, Movie Theatre and nice parks all within a 5 minute drive. Convenient to I75, 301, Sarasota, UTC, and Beaches.
- MLS® #A4431381
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,803
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewLevel, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
- Address5924 Java Plum Ln
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionGarden Lakes Estates 7b-7g
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market11
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.