6731 Washington Pl, Bradenton
This is the Bayshore Gardens Gem! Step through the door with its “waterfall glass” into this immaculate home offering gathering areas for family and friends and you won’t want to leave. Flexible living space offers options for family room, media room or even a formal dining area. You will appreciate the updated kitchen with appliances 5 years new, breakfast bar, eat in space and a view of your tropical oasis. Oh yes, that tropical oasis with a 13 x 35 salt water, solar heated pool, new fencing and landscaping that will make you feel that you are on an island vacation, just may be the place for quiet retreat or celebrations and gatherings for all you know. If you find the need to venture out, you will appreciate the amenity rich Bayshore Gardens community, offering residents a wide range of social and recreational activities. Enjoy the Olympic size swimming pool, playground, volleyball court, picnic areas, BBQ grills, clubhouse with kitchen, fishing pier or bring your boat and enjoy days spent on the water. You will love the deepwater marina complete with private boat ramp, offering boat slips for low fees. No association fees, as your tax bill includes the annual fee of $357.
- MLS® #A4431284
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,766
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Marina, Park
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved, Near Marina, FloodZone, Flood Zone
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Self Cleaning, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market58
- Address6731 Washington Pl
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 11
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res R E
Price Change History for 6731 Washington Pl, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4431284)
|Price Reduced (from $299,900)||$285,000||$14,900 (4.97%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.