808 Honeyflower Loop, Bradenton
INCREDIBLE HOME WITH INCOMPARABLE LAKEVIEWS & PICTURESQUE SUNSETS IN GREYHAWK LANDING! This home defines FLORIDA LIVING at it’s BEST. As you enter you will be captivated by this homes beauty. Features include open floor plan with 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, Bonus Room and 3 Car Garage. Large great room w/ triple sliding doors lead out to lanai, water views of outdoor oasis, and open concept kitchen. The gourmet kitchen with 42” custom cabinets, granite counter tops, GE Café Series SS appliances, gas stove, tile backsplash, coffee bar, and center island. The adjacent casual dining area with large corner aquarium window looks out to the pool area. A large bonus room can be used as a media room, office or playroom. Enjoy entertaining in the paver outdoor living space which includes two covered patios, custom pool and spa, view of lake, and lush preserve. Relax in the impressive master suite with two walk-in closets, private bathroom with walk-in shower, double vanities and tile flooring. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are joined by a “Jack and Jill” bathroom. Plantation shutters, crown moldings, 18” ceramic tile, designer light fixtures, paver driveway and walk-way, laundry room with washer, dryer, laundry tub and cabinetry. Community amenities include 2 Resort Style Pools, Hiking and Biking Trails, Soccer and Baseball Fields, Tennis Courts, Playground, and Clubhouse with Fitness Room. Close to shopping, restaurants, and I-75 for easy commute to Sarasota, St. Petersburg or Tampa. Check out Virtual 3D Tour
- MLS® #A4431241
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,721
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Park
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market17
- Address808 Honeyflower Loop
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.