3408 56th Dr E, Bradenton
This one checks all the boxes and will not last long! This light and bright home has THREE BEDROOMS, PLUS OFFICE, TWO BATHS, and a TWO CAR GARAGE and is situated on an oversized homesite in an ideal location. The open concept floorplan features vaulted ceilings, split bedrooms and flexible living options. Eat-in kitchen has a large counter height bar and overlooks the breakfast nook, which is large enough to fit a dining room table. The Master Suite is equipped with walk-in closet and adjoining office/nursery. Split floorplan with tile throughout – NO CARPET for ease of cleaning and maintenance. French doors lead from both breakfast nook and formal dining room to screened in lanai with tiled floor. From here, enjoy the lake view which was not obstructed by the new black aluminum fence. Mature landscaping with herb garden and Meyer Lemon tree. All the major items have been done - HVAC replaced in 2016 with 7 years remaining on part's warranty - Trane 16 seer/3 ton heat pump with variable speed air handler. Newer hot water heater. Roof replaced 2013. Indoor utility room with sink. Convenient location between SR 70 and University Pkwy – minutes to 301 and just a few miles to I75. Very low HOA fee – just $130 year. Available to close 6/3 or after.
- MLS® #A4430995
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,665
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address3408 56th Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionOak Terrace Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryKinnan Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 11:59pm EDT.