9747 53rd Dr E, Bradenton
MAJOR PRICE ADJUSTMENT! HOME IS FULLY FURNISHED! Looking for an absolutely immaculate, move-in ready home in a maintenance-free section Rosedale with no CDD fees?!?! Well, look no further, this one has it all! This gorgeous, STUNNING, move-in ready home features an open split-bedroom layout w/ large great room and upgrades throughout! Main living spaces feature custom 20" ceramic tile w/ scalloped edging, tray ceilings, 5" baseboards, 7 1/2" crown molding, upgraded lighting fixtures, and so much more. This home was professionally decorated with custom paint, window treatments, and built-in entertainment units. Large kitchen featuring 42" cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless-steel appliances overlooks the great room and dinette area. Floorplan also offers a separate dining room, and a large master suite with walk-in closets. Master bath features large Roman shower, hydro tub, and framed mirrors. Mature landscaping provides to the perfect setting to enjoy your custom in-ground spa or lounge on your spacious covered/screened patio from the privacy of your backyard! Some furniture is negotiable. Your days of cutting grass are over! Highlands Sub-Community offers maintenance free living at its finest! Optional membership to Rosedale Golf & Country club offers Golf, Clubhouse (with full restaurant and bar), 5 Lighted Har-Tru Tennis Court, Junior Olympic Size Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Outdoor Dining, 2 Putting Greens, Driving Range, and a busy social calendar!
- MLS® #A4430714
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,263
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market45
- Address9747 53rd Dr E
- SubdivisionRosedale Highlands Sp D Unit 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeNetwork Real Estate Group
Price Change History for 9747 53rd Dr E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4430714)
|Price Reduced (from $449,900)||$424,900||$25,000 (5.56%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.