12113 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton
This immaculate home is situated on a gorgeous oversized home site in the gated community of Central Park. Enjoy the welcoming front porch, neutral decor, designer upgrades, and open floor plan of the Freshwater II by Neal featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 baths plus den. The kitchen boasts a large island/breakfast bar, decorative tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, gas range, walk-in pantry, recessed lights, quality wood cabinetry and granite counters. The den with laminate flooring boasts double doors and custom built-in. The open great room floor plan with casual dining area features tray ceiling and sliding doors that blend seamlessly to the inviting, spacious paver lanai with a large, heated pool and infinity edge spa with 2 fire bowls, covered entertaining area and expansive yard offering ultimate privacy. The master retreat features laminate flooring, walk-in closet, dual sinks, and large walk-in shower while the second and third bedrooms share a beautifully tiled tub/shower. Central Park offers residents the ultimate Florida lifestyle with a 10-acre community park with tennis courts, playground, splash park and dog park, top-rated schools and convenient location to hospitals and is minutes away from Lakewood Ranch Main Street, UTC shopping/dining, and the best beaches.
- MLS® #A4430656
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,744
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market25
- Address12113 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park Ph B-1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Select
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 7:59am EDT.