5010 58th Ter E, Bradenton
Low HOA Fees and NO CDD FEES are just some of the reasons you'll love the gated community of Silverlake. Situated on a great lot with a beautiful lake view is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with a 2 car garage. From the curb, you will fall in love with the front porch and the landscaped flowerbeds. Once entering the home the newer laminate flooring, that can be found in nearly the entire home, will be one of the first things you notice. Move to the kitchen where you will find quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, and beautiful white cabinets. Adjoined to the kitchen is the large dining room with a view overlooking the community lake, a view that will melt your stress away! In the master bedroom you have the same beautiful view of the lake, a walk-in closet and a sliding glass door that takes you out to a patio. In the master bathroom there are dual sinks and a tub shower combo. This home has been well cared for and is move-in ready for the next owners. Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #A4430529
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,758
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market6
- Address5010 58th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSilverlake A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeUkeepcommission Real Estate
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.