402 169th Ct Ne, Bradenton
Located in Rye Wilderness, this captivating six-bedroom residence blends elegant living spaces with alluring outdoor areas and lake and preserve views. Set on nearly three quarters of an acre, a winding walkway leads visitors to the stately double doors. Once inside, a thoughtful open floor plan creates lovely environments for entertaining coupled with areas of private refuge and quietude. The well-equipped kitchen is appointed with granite surfaces, maple cabinets with ample storage, a center island and eat-in café. The family room boasts a coffered ceiling and extends onto the outdoor lanai. A private office with built-in cabinets and a large bonus room define areas for work and play. The spacious master bedroom comes complete with dual walk-in closets and a master bath with double sinks, granite surfaces and large soaking tub. The outdoors never looked so inviting as they do on the screened pool terrace. Entertain on the covered lanai or take a dip at the end of a long day in the sparkling pool. Rye Wilderness is in a highly rated school district near shopping, restaurants and the convenience of I-75.
- MLS® #A4430479
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,909
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesPark, Playground
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market65
- Address402 169th Ct Ne
- SubdivisionRye Wilderness Estates Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 402 169th Ct Ne, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4430479)
|Price Reduced (from $599,000)||$549,000||$50,000 (8.35%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.