20007 69th Ave E, Bradenton
PRIVATE PARADISE IN PANTHER RIDGE! Enjoy 11.9 acres of peacefulness. The picturesque winding driveway leads to the gorgeous 3968 SF Mediterranean style home along with a detached guest home. Enter into paradise as you hear the sounds of waterfalls from the custom water feature in the formal living area. The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream featuring a 6 burner Dacor gas cooktop, Sub Zero fridge, cabinet mounted oven and microwave, custom cabinetry with glass front doors, granite countertops, and a huge island with a prep sink along with a huge double sink featuring gorgeous views of the property. This home features double master suites. The star of the main master suite is the huge spa like bathroom with jetted tub, fireplace, and huge zero-entry shower adorned with travertine floor and walls. Do your laundry in luxury in the huge laundry room with tons of solid wood cabinetry and a large copper sink. You’ll find exquisite travertine tiles throughout the main living areas as well as the 2nd master suite and solid wood floors in the other bedrooms. Enjoy the 39’ lap pool then relax in the large lanai while enjoying picturesque views of the pond and natural landscaping. This property also has a guest house with a full gourmet kitchen, living area, and bedroom with ensuite bath. Along with the 3-car garage in main house, the guest house also has a garage with large enough opening to park your boat or RV. There’s even a space that can be used as a gym, office, or studio. This showcase will not last long!
- MLS® #A4430358
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,138
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Horses Allowed
- ParkingGarage Faces Side, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market6
- Address20007 69th Ave E
- SubdivisionPanther Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorTravertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- ElementaryMcNeal Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 11:59pm EDT.