3840 Ironwood Ln #508h, Bradenton
WOW Peaceful views of the 11th Hole of the Golf Course, the water and the wildlife. Nicely maintained with beautiful new laminate flooring in the living room,dining room, and second bedroom and newer carpet in the master bedroom. AC was new in Sept 2011, Hot water tank was replaced in 2012. Nice new updated ceiling fans were added to the bedrooms. New toilets were installed in both bathrooms and the master has newer tile in the shower. The kitchen features a newer stove and dishwasher with an eat-in area. Extra storage unit just down the hall on the 4th floor, as well as, laundry room on each floor that feature free brand new machines. The community is extremely well maintained: new roof Aug 2018 new stacks recently completed in the building. There is also a nice community sky room to read, play games and just relax. Or take a short walk down to the main rec center you will find a great pool, fitness room, billiards, shuffle board, grills, kitchen and bathrooms. Furnishings are negotiable if you just wanna bring your personal belongings. Make your appointment today you wont be disappointed!
- MLS® #A4430296
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,008
- Year Built1974
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFitness, Golf Community, Pool
- ViewGolf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing OfficeGood Life Realty Llc
- Address3840 Ironwood Ln #508h
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionIronwood Seventh Condo Or678/184
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid-rise
- Days on Market35
Price Change History for 3840 Ironwood Ln #508h, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4430296)
|Price Reduced (from $139,000)||$137,000||$2,000 (1.44%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.