6407 Mercer Rd, Bradenton
Welcome to your lovely, Florida Villa on the CORNER LOT! This 'pristine clean,' condo is free-standing (doesn't share any walls nor roof w neighbors - just like a house)! From the moment you enter Cambridge Village, you'll see why it's a coveted condo community with it's lush gardens, green lawns, meticulous maintenance and LOWEST HOA FEES in the area! This corner lot villa offers a more private view of green space from the eat-in kitchen window and from the attached carport which is under roof. Enjoy your morning coffee on the extended patio which has additional vinyl fence that leads to the open green space around the back of the Villa. Filtered sunlight spills into all rooms throughout the villa as you relax in the main living areas which live quite large - like a great room! Roll down-hurricane shutters on windows! Sale includes new washer and dryer. See attachment for all updates and maintenance owner has completed. Furniture is negotiable with sale. Cambridge has a large, sparkling community pool, clubhouse, and shuffle board, along with activities.
- MLS® #A4430295
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,139
- Year Built1974
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Special Community Restrictions
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
- Address6407 Mercer Rd
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionCambridge Village A Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market11
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.