224 111th St E, Bradenton
Welcome home to WOW. No expense was spared remodeling this immaculate pool home. The entry leads to a spacious vaulted ceiling great room and then to the gorgeous updated kitchen. The home’s openness creates the perfect atmosphere for family and friends to gather round. The kitchen features custom solid wood, soft closing cabinets, striking quartzite countertops, stainless steel appliances, backsplash, under cabinet lighting and more. Modern wood plank tile flows throughout the main living area with 5 ¼” baseboards. French doors lead from the great room to the salt water pool and extended screened lanai. Enjoy the private preserve view while floating in the pool or having dinner poolside. The luxurious Master Bath is a spa paradise. Custom wood cabinets and drawers, fine Italian Carrara marble countertops and shower tile, dual shower heads, shower seat, custom wood closet shelving and more. The hall off the great room leads through french doors to the tiled home office and the guest rooms. Guests will love the over sized jetted soaking tub, rain shower, custom tile walls and Carrara marble countertops. Special attention to the small details during the remodel include electrical floor outlets in the great room, USB ports throughout, modern light fixtures and custom wood hurricane shutters. New A/C and pool resurface in 2018. Exterior painted 2017. NO CDD, LOW HOA. DESIRABLE SR 64 LOCATION. Minutes from great schools, I-75, shopping and restaurants. Easy access to Sarasota, Tampa and the beaches.
- MLS® #A4430267
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,812
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground
- # of Garages2
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- Address224 111th St E
- SubdivisionGates Creek Unit 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.