4918 Mission Park Ln, Bradenton
Here's your chance to own a three bedroom plus a den/office, two bathroom, 2 car garage pool home! With top-rated schools, beautiful lake view, and plenty of recreational activities surrounding you, this home is perfect for any growing family! Located in the constantly growing Lakewood Ranch, this Central Park home is sure to please. Wood and tile throughout home with carpeting in bedrooms. The den which is located right off the front entryway can be easily be converted into office or 5th bedroom by just adding French doors. Master bedroom features ensuite bathroom with separate water closet, walk in shower, and dual sinks. Bonus/media room can easily be converted into a fourth bedroom by just flipping one of the closets from adjacent bedroom. Kitchen features beautiful granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, and white cabinetry with tons of storage. Dining/living room combo with upscale hanging light fixture is included with home! Inside laundry with separate sink and overhead storage. Plenty of seating and room for entertaining on the back lanai beside your beautiful screened in pool featuring a gorgeous lake view. Will your children be attending these top-rated schools? Great, because they are all very close! Enjoy your coffee or a glass of wine on the adorable front porch. Call your realtor today, this home will not last long!
- MLS® #A4430254
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,044
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market12
- Address4918 Mission Park Ln
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subph B-2a & B-2c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeNew Alliance Group Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.