233 36th St Ne, Bradenton
Are you a boater and dream of living in a quiet boating community? Then this home is for you! Located in River Point of Manatee, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom pool home is nestled on a lake where your boat has its own dock. Freshwater canal with lift to saltwater canal. Neighborhood has its own private boat ramp. Home is light and bright with beautiful tile floors throughout and carpeting in bedrooms. Plantation shutters throughout home. Ceiling fans in all rooms with vaulted ceilings. Indoor laundry with sink and overhead shelving. Kitchen features white cabinetry and stone countertops with eat in kitchen. Separate formal living and dining area upon entry to home. Through the sliding glass doors is your gorgeous screened in pool on your brick paved lanai which overlooks the lake. Great space for entertaining! Don’t wait to call your realtor today! This one will go fast!
- MLS® #A4430253
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,984
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPrivate Boat Ramp, Vehicle Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market54
- Address233 36th St Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Point Of Manatee Un 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesGround Floor Unit
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeNew Alliance Group Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.