227 Cape Harbour Loop #106, Bradenton
You will love Heritage Harbour with its 3 golf courses, lakes, parks, playgrounds, walking trails. I75 is close for an easy commute to Sarasota or Tampa. Big shopping just nearby. This lovely townhome features kitchen, dining room, living room and 1/2 bath downstairs, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms upstairs with a big den that can be used as a home office. Screened lanai. Available now. Sorry no pets.
- MLS® #A4430237
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,429
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesNo Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market30
- Address227 Cape Harbour Loop #106
- SubdivisionThe Twnhms At Lighthouse Cove Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeInvestus Realty Llc
Price Change History for 227 Cape Harbour Loop #106, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4430237)
|Price Reduced (from $1,350)||$1,300||$50 (3.70%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 7:59am EDT.