5631 Simonton St, Bradenton
PRICE IMPROVEMENT... SELLER SAYS SELL!! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ONE LIKE THIS BEFORE...Waterfront community on the Braden River is one of the area's best-kept secrets! Fashioned after Old Key West, Harborage on Braden River features its own marina with/without boat lifts (first come basis); nature walking trails, fishing areas, canoe/kayak launch. The community clubhouse is a wonderful place to have great family gatherings, resort size pool, hot tub/spa with grill and plenty of chairs/tables. This offering like no other and an opportunity you won't want to miss if Harborage is on your list. The sellers have spent $30K+ updating/upgrading this already nearly perfect "Harbor House" Model. Features include new SS appliances, and so much more including an oversized (22x20) 2-car garage with epoxy flooring, updated electrical panel, connects to the main home through the oversized screened-in lanai/courtyard with gazebo ready for entertaining. This unit has everything you have been looking for... upgraded A/C, water heater, newly painted, porcelain tile throughout the main floor, some new window treatments, new lighting fixtures, tray ceilings in master bedroom. This beautiful townhome like no other in Harborage and it could be yours... So much more plus close to UTC/shopping, short drive to the airport, the beautiful Gulf of Mexico beaches and restaurants are just a short drive away. Golf Cart available for grounds tours!
- MLS® #A4430097
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,496
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Park, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Handicap Modified, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAlley Access, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market35
- Address5631 Simonton St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHarborage On Braden River Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
Price Change History for 5631 Simonton St, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4430097)
|Price Reduced (from $224,900)||$222,500||$2,400 (1.07%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 8:44am EDT.