5106 11th St E, Bradenton
Warm and immaculate corner lot with amazing lush landscaping! This pristine, beautiful home built in 2015 sits in the quaint community of Grove Park and it will astound you! Warm, custom paint colors throughout, gorgeous 18" ceramic tile and modern light features make this home show like a model. The backyard is a tropical oasis with 20 mature trees including magnificent palm trees, a two-tiered fountain, outdoor lighting, a high-end hot tub with 52 jets, a lovely 12' x 16' wood deck with a sliding shade cover as well as vinyl fencing. The exquisite kitchen features solid wood cabinets, recessed lighting, custom pendant lights, and a GE appliance package. The stunning master bedroom features a wood accent wall and 5-surround sound built-in speakers. The master has an updated bathroom with granite counters and new square sinks & brushed nickel faucets. The half bath features a new resin countertop and porcelain square sink. If you want a new home without the price tag, this is the one!
- MLS® #A4429340
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,676
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market16
- Address5106 11th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPark Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- Listing OfficePreferred Shore
Price Change History for 5106 11th St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4429340)
|Price Reduced (from $264,900)||$259,900||$5,000 (1.89%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.