6434 Lincoln Rd, Bradenton
Private Old Florida Setting in Marineland Subdivision on the Braden River. Private Dock with peaceful view of the river for fishing. The current home is Old Florida Cracker Style and it is very warm and cozy nestled under an umbrella of trees. Located in one of the oldest subdivisions in Manatee County and is rich in history.The home is situated between two Bradenton historic landmarks; JIGGS LANDING on Evers Reservoir and LINGER LODGE Restaurant on Braden River Home is being Sold "as is" with lots of charm for the buyers who like the Old Florida feel. Gorgeous natural serenity. NO CDD, NO HOA.
- MLS® #A4429248
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,080
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s)
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market35
- Address6434 Lincoln Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMarineland Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Propane
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s)
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeOne Stop Realty Of Sarasota
Price Change History for 6434 Lincoln Rd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4429248)
|Price Reduced (from $230,000)||$210,000||$20,000 (8.70%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 10:44pm EDT.