204 3rd St W #206, Bradenton
**Price Reduction**Come Live Where the River Meets Downtown on The Manatee Riverwalk. This Newly Renovation 2 BR / 2 BA Unit Offers an Open Floor Plan and Expansive View of The Manatee River. Kitchen Features All Stainless-Steel Appliances, Granite Counters and Wood Flooring. Master Bedroom Features Trayed Ceiling and Double Glass Sliders which open up onto a Large Balcony with Views the Manatee River and Pool. Master Bath Features Dual Vanities, Granite Counters and a Large New Walk in Shower. The Great Room Offers a Comfortable Setting Great for Entertaining or ust Simply Relaxing. The Great Room's Double Glass Sliders open onto the Large Balcony offering a Relaxing Setting Enjoying the View and the Cool Breeze Off the Manatee River. Communities Amenities include a Private Gated Entry onto The Riverwalk, Heated Pool, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Secured FOB Building Entry, Gated Community, Assigned Parking , Storage and Elevators. Just a Short Walk Down the Riverwalk to Bradenton's Mainstreet which offers a Venue of Restaurants, Shops, Entertainment and don't forget the Farmer's Market on Main Street that's held on Saturdays. Relax and have Breakfast on Your Balcony as You Watch Dolphins Frolic and Play. Come Live the Florida Dream...Living on The Manatee Riverwalk...Where The River Meets Downtown.
- MLS® #A4429225
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In City Limits, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Park View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market52
- Address204 3rd St W #206
- SubdivisionRiver Yacht & Racquet Club 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, Mid-rise
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeO'steen Group Inc
Price Change History for 204 3rd St W #206, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4429225)
|Price Reduced (from $244,000)||$239,000||$5,000 (2.05%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 11:59am EDT.