6101 34th St W #29f, Bradenton
LOCATION LOCATION captivating Spanish Architecture RESORT LIFESTYLE living in Gated Community of Vizcaya nestled on 32 acres of land with great amenities including beautiful landscaped grounds, Grand Clubhouse with heated lagoon style swimming pool and spa, fitness center, library, game room and plenty of fun with exciting community social events. Court yard entry leads you into the spacious Ground Floor Hibiscus floor plan that offers an open feel 3 bedrooms or den with closet and 2 baths. Large glass enclosed rear patio with serene setting overlooking the garden and fountain. The living room, dining room and bedroom/den have beautiful wood laminate flooring for easy care. Large kitchen with eat in area, corian counter tops and stainless-steel appliances. Master suite features walk-in closets open bath and sliders that lead out to your own sitting area. First floor unit provides easy access to owner’s extra storage room conveniently outside your front door and assigned covered carport in front of your building. The Vizcaya Development is perfectly located in close proximity to the IMG Sports Academy and Golf & Country Club. Minutes away from Gulf beaches and cultural arts of Sarasota and SRQ Airport.
- MLS® #A4429223
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,487
- Year Built1988
- StyleCourtyard, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewGarden View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market52
- Address6101 34th St W #29f
- SubdivisionVizcaya Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 8:44am EDT.