6240 Columbia Dr, Bradenton
This is a beautiful home . Move right in to this fully renovated Mid-Century ranch style home on and oversized corner lot in the historic Bayshore Gardens waterfront community . Bring your boat. This particular home was known as the Bird of paradise Design. Beautiful front yard with pink and purple flowering trees, and several adult palms lining both street-sides of property. Open concept dining/kitchen/living areas with lots of natural light. Massive windows on all sides. French glass pane double front doors with accent windows, and skylights throughout. Dark granite kitchen and island countertops, with stainless frigidaire appliances. Sandstone ceramic tile floors throughout entire home. Massive 250 sqft master bedroom with separate 120 sqft walk-in closet. Master also contains a bonus area for home office . Fully fence back and side yards with custom Tiki bar. Electric and double basin sink/faucet. Plenty of room to expand the deck for huge entertaining and room for a pool. Brand new roof in 2017. kitchen appliances, air conditioning, water heater,plumbing, major electrical replaced 2013. Waterfront community has park, marina/docks and community pool all can be used by neighborhood residents..Great floor plan. The neighborhood park is perfect for families and the Marina provides boaters with extremely affordable slips with no obstruction to the Gulf. You are going to love this place..
- MLS® #A4429190
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,831
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address6240 Columbia Dr
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 9-c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeWhite Sands Realty Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.