932 Buttercup Gln, Bradenton
Welcome to your new Energy Efficient home in the beautiful family friendly Greyhawk Landing Subdivision. Built in 2014, the spacious “Arlington”model open floor plan is great for entertaining and enjoying family time. This updated 4 bedroom, plus office, 3 bath, 3 Car garage home with over-sized driveway and custom closets throughout, is move-in ready with all new low VOC interior paint and new GREENGUARD® Gold Certified Laminate Flooring to ensure healthy indoor air quality. 932 Buttercup Glen sits on an over sized 10,000 square foot private lot backing to a wetland nature preserve with plenty of room to add a pool. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee or watch the beautiful sunsets while viewing the wildlife including deer and many bird species that migrate here for the winter. Greyhawk Landing is a beautiful family friendly neighborhood with two community pools conveniently located approximately 3 miles east of I-75 full of amenities for everyone of all ages to enjoy. Residents can participate in social group activities, enjoy a game of tennis, softball or soccer, work out in the gym, fish in one of the many lakes, or just enjoy a leisurely stroll on one of the many nature trails. Granite counter tops*Engineered Roof Trusses with hurricane anchorage*Taexx Built in pest control system*BuildSmart® Certified Energy Efficient and Energy Star Qualified Home*HP Low E Double Insulated Windows*14 Seer A/C System*Weathersmart® House Wrap System
- MLS® #A4429050
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,466
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewGreenbelt, Lot - Oversized, Greenbelt View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market81
- Address932 Buttercup Gln
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
Price Change History for 932 Buttercup Gln, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4429050)
|Price Reduced (from $419,900)||$394,900||$25,000 (5.95%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.