5804 63rd St E, Bradenton
Nestled directly on the 255 acre scenic freshwater Ward Lake, this 2.78 acre estate feels like you are living within old Florida. With over 50 oak trees and almost 50 palms, the park like property is what you come to expect when you look to live the Florida lifestyle. Although technically a 5 bedroom, this 2397 sqft home is better suited as a 4 bedroom with office/den and 3 full baths. The spacious master suite incorporates an ample 382 total sqft with a large walk-in closet and oversized bathroom, including dual sinks, a roman tub, walk-in shower and bath closet. The open split plan design has the remaining bedrooms opposite the master and has a great guest suite that can be shut off from the rest of the house with a sliding pocket door. The living space and open kitchen design shares the amazing view of the property. This home has 12 ceiling fans and custom wood blinds throughout. The kitchen features natural gas, a breakfast bar and a convenient informal eating space that can easily accommodate a table large enough for six and have a great view. With a large covered lanai and wood deck you can come home and relax nightly, watching the sun set over the lake or fire up the grill and enjoy your fresh catch of the day. For the golfer this property is adjacent to Tara Golf & Country Club and if you are looking for room to roam with no deed restrictions, this might be the perfect opportunity for you. **Please view the 3D tour link provided with this property for more details.
- MLS® #A4429045
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,397
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market289
- Address5804 63rd St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Master Bedroom
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMarcus & Company Realty
Price Change History for 5804 63rd St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4429045)
|Price Reduced||$534,500||$5,000 (0.93%)|
|Price Reduced||$539,500||$5,000 (0.92%)|
|Price Reduced (from $549,500)||$544,500||$5,000 (0.91%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.