417 San Lorenzo Ct, Bradenton
Adorable, exquisitely maintained 3/2 home with private wooded view conveniently located in a community with low HOA fees, close to shopping, restaurants and entertainment - and not in a flood zone. An abundance of architectural features including pavered driveways and walkways, custom garage doors, covered front porches, palm trees (instead of messy oak trees) and more, makes this affordable community stand out from the crowd. Plus the home was upgraded by the owner during construction to include high-efficiency foam insulation in the roof and a complete water-softener system and slide-out drawers in the kitchen and bath. The Great room floor plan gives you the flexibility to arrange your living area the way you want it and vaulted ceilings lend to a spacious feel within the home. The kitchen is open to the living area and features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, and modern white solid wood cabinetry. The kitchen and living areas are easy to maintain with 18" ceramic tile throughout. The three bedrooms are carpeted for comfort and the master bath features a glass-enclosed, handicapped-accessible walk-in shower. In the back of the home, you can enjoy the privacy and nature views from your pavered, covered lanai. The features offered by this home are superior to new construction and at a better price. Schedule a private showing with your realtor today.
- MLS® #A4428890
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,512
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required
- # of Garages2
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofShingle, Tile
- Days on Market44
- Address417 San Lorenzo Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionCottages At San Casciano
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 8:59pm EDT.