401 Bow Ln, Bradenton
Classic Key West infused with Coastal vibe nestled in Premier Boating Community, The Inlets. Be captivated by the complete renovation that makes this home sparkle. Step inside this inspired 4 BDR, 3 BA open floor plan featuring an abundance of sunlight flowing through the walls of glass, warm high-end engineered wood flooring in great room and family room will captivate you. The renovated, reconfigured chef's kitchen painstakingly designed for convenience and ambience…inspiration is always on the menu! Featuring a sleek SS floating ventilation system, pendent lighting, coastal island doubles as breakfast bar w/leather-style granite countertop. Perfect for entertaining family & friends. Coastal whitewashed shiplap wall highlights the great room, 10 ft ceilings, crown molding, plantation shutters and architectural details abound. Separate guest area featuring 2 BDR, 1 BA. Master suite boasts spa-like bath with coastal white cabinets, inlaid tile surrounding tub and arched windows. Large windows frame lush tropical views surrounding this lovely home with large private pavered patio in your Selby-Like backyard. Screened lanai highlighted by white washed vintage wood plank ceilings offers coastal cottage rustic charm. Design the pool of your dreams in this tropical oasis. The Inlets offers tennis court, community boat ramp, Marina boat slips available for purchase or lease, nature trails, waterfront park, canoe & kayak, near 3 major airports, world-class beaches, shopping & dining. Low HOA fees & NO CDD fees.
- MLS® #A4428481
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,251
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesWater Access, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Sidewalk, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market9
- Address401 Bow Ln
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionThe Inlets, Riverdale Revised
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.