8510 19th Ave Nw, Bradenton
From the moment you drive through the lush and impeccably manicured community of Wisteria Park to this exquisite home, the quality craftsmanship is evident! The foyer makes a visual statement with a grand feel and yet welcoming at the same time! The open, light-filled floorplan is revealed with 12 ft. Ceilings and a greatroom with vanishing 8 ft. Sliding glass doors. The flowing and interconnected space of this greatroom plan allows for a modern and casual lifestyle, both inside and out—with tranquil views of the lake. This maintenance-free home’s quality features include a tile roof and paver driveway/walk, ceramic tile in main living areas, new AC (2018), crown moldings, and natural gas range, water heater and dryer; and home surge protector. The chef’s kitchen boasts 42” upper cabinets, granite countertops with breakfast bar, pantry, and a dinette with sunny bay windows. The owner’s retreat is spacious with a bay window seating area, a fabulous walk-in closet with built in overhead luggage racks/storage. The ensuite bath features a double vanity, soaking tub and separate shower. The 3rd bedroom is flexible to perform as a den with double door entry, or as a BR with additional door to the hallway bath. The community features a Gathering area with pool, hot tub, playground and gazebo. Enjoy the close proximity of the Robinson Preserve, Palma Sola Botanical Park, and DeSoto National park, as well as the beaches!
- MLS® #A4428321
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,061
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Maintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Greenbelt View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- RoofTile, Concrete
- Days on Market82
- Address8510 19th Ave Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionWisteria Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 8:59pm EDT.