505 Sand Crane Ct, Bradenton
Looking for loads of space in Waterlefe Golf and River Club? You have found it in this popular Hemingway model with upstairs bonus room. With 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, separate den, formal living/dining, kitchen/family room combination, gorgeous outdoor area with sparkling salt water pool/spa, outdoor kitchen on the spacious lanai with new grill. You'll find tile throughout main areas, wood in master bedroom, newer AC, new water heater, new stove top, new washer, dryer, built-in wine refrigerator - great home for entertaining, family, friends. Waterlefe amenities are outstanding - 24-hour guard gated, championship golf (optional), boat slips at the Marina for sale, nature trails, playground, kayak racks, and the gorgeous River Club with so many activities along with fine dining, Jr. Olympic Pool, Tiki Bar, fitness center, and so much more all perfectly situated on the banks of the Manatee River!
- MLS® #A4427605
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,478
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Water Access, Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Golf Community
- # of Garages3
- ViewGreenbelt, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-Fresh, Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Vinyl
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market82
- Address505 Sand Crane Ct
- SubdivisionWaterlefe Golf & River Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.