6628 Candlestick Dr, Bradenton
Better than new…..Beautiful Lakefront Villa with extended screened and pavered Lanai in the very sought after community of River Strand. This Gorgeous and bright maintenance free villa with lake views will impress you. This home offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, den, split plan, 2 car garage and dining/living room combo overlooking the peaceful lake view. Tile floors in the living areas with crown molding and impeccable kitchen with granite counter tops, wood cabinets and top of the line SS appliances. This home comes with a social membership that entitles you to use both fitness centers, 8 HAR – TRU lighted tennis courts, 2 resort style pools, spa, a resistance swimming pool, smaller pools thru out, Restaurants, pickle ball and half basketball court, amongst other amenities. Owner can pay to play Golf during the off season at Riverstrand Country Club or may join the Heritage Harbour Country Club for their Golf enjoyment. Enjoy the luxury of maintenance-free living where lawn care, home exterior and roof are included. Close to Tampa, St. Pete, Sarasota, Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Restaurants, Theaters, Shopping, New UTC Mall, Ellenton Outlet Mall and our world renowned Beaches.
- MLS® #A4425707
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,525
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Fence Restrictions, Golf Course, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Association Recreation - Owned, Special Community Restrictions, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Golf Community, Recreation Building
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Private, Near Golf Course, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market111
- Address6628 Candlestick Dr
- SubdivisionHeritage Harbour Subphase J Unit 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 4:59pm EDT.