1720 145th St E, Bradenton
Fantastic Location with Pool, Water & Wooded Views for this Custom-Built Home in the desirable development of Mill Creek in Bradenton. This Beautiful, Spacious Home sits on a larger sized Lot & overlooks a Pond, plus Preserve Land beyond, never to be built on. The location is outstanding & the view stunning. This 4 Bedroom home with 3 Bathrooms, Study and formal Dining Room has been maintained impeccably. The kitchen is well designed with granite counters & large Walk in Pantry. Granite in all bathrooms, as well as in Laundry Room. Three car Garage, so plenty of storage for all personal items. Built in Vacuum System. New Carrier Infinity HVAC System in 2015. The property has been lovingly cared for with wonderful curb appeal from Outstanding Landscaping. Pool is well maintained. New Pool Screening over a Covered Lanai, with plenty of sitting/eating area to relax and enjoy watching the wildlife. Low Annual HOA & No CDD! This Family Home has it all!
- MLS® #A4424667
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,761
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In County, Level, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market151
- Address1720 145th St E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vii-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeAllison James Estates & Homes
Price Change History for 1720 145th St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4424667)
|Price Reduced||$555,000||$10,000 (1.77%)|
|Price Reduced||$565,000||$10,000 (1.74%)|
|Price Reduced (from $585,000)||$575,000||$10,000 (1.71%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.