6327 Wingspan Way, Bradenton
Where refreshing nature meets fresh city ambiance. This immaculately presented home will make you feel right at home with easy access to the interstate and all that our quaint city has to offer. This nature-inspired community offers family entertainment for all ages. Spend the day outdoors at the community pool and spa, aqua range, tennis and pickleball courts, or the nearby walking and bike trails. Play a round of golf on the Ed McAnlis signature championship golf course with no mandatory membership fees. Or stay indoors and allow the abundance of natural light to bring peaceful solitude to everyday life. Just 1 mile from Publix, shopping, great schools and an easy drive to our award winning beaches. The versatile floor plan boasts a study that can double as a third bedroom, volume ceilings, and lush wooded views. This is one of few homes offering an optional membership in the Golf Villa Association. If you opt in, for low fees of $135 per month you will be provided lawn care, tree trimming, and yearly mulching. Some furniture available under a separate addendum.
- MLS® #A4424378
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,801
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Pool, Sidewalk, Golf Course, Golf, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Near Golf Course, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeLokation Real Estate
- Address6327 Wingspan Way
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWingspan Way At Tara
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market151
Price Change History for 6327 Wingspan Way, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4424378)
|Price Reduced||$284,900||$2,000 (0.70%)|
|Price Reduced||$286,900||$3,000 (1.03%)|
|Price Reduced||$289,900||$2,100 (0.72%)|
|Price Reduced (from $295,900)||$292,000||$3,900 (1.32%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.