4504 9th Ave E, Bradenton
Live within walking distance from the waters of the Braden River! This beautiful home is conveniently located on one of the best streets of desirable Braden River Lakes neighborhood surrounded by mature trees, pines, landscaping and amazing water views! This charming house features one of the best lake views of the neighborhood right from the comfort of your oversized lanai and spacious master suite. Kitchen has a lot of storage space with large and deep pantry and custom built wall cabinets. House has a newer roof and A/C as well. Braden River Lakes community is much sought after not just because of its school district but also because of its low HOA fees, no CDDS and the scenic views of lakes, trees and wild life that this beautiful neighborhood has to offer. If you haven’t been to this neighborhood then you need to at least drive by to know what we mean! This is definitely a must see. Public boat ramp it’s also located 1 mile away from the house. Within walking distance from the house you have a community pool, tennis and volleyball courts, gazebo, BBQ area and playground.
- MLS® #A4423373
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,486
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake/Chain, Pond
- PoolScreen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market59
- Address4504 9th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden River Lakes Ph V-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Other, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeAllison James Estates & Homes
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.