14109 9th Ter Ne, Bradenton
Beautiful custom home by Bruce Williams Homes. Custom designed with 2800 sqft of space, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath pool home features a great room design with an office/den, bonus room and oversized 3-car garage. A superb chef's kitchen featuring Sub-Zero stainless steel refrigerator, Wolf gas cooktop and oven, microwave, custom cabinets, large island, granite counter tops. Porcelain tile flooring flows throughout, except for bathroom floors are ceramic tile. Extensive crown molding, designer lighting, window treatments throughout the home. Relax on the sundeck in the pool or heated spa. Screened lanai includes a large covered outdoor living area which is plumbed with gas all overlooking a private conservation area. Master bedroom suite has two walk in closets, soaking tub and separate shower. Winding River is a small community on the banks of the upper Manatee River. A private, resident only boat launch drops you straight into the Manatee River to enjoy boating or kayaking. Located only 2.5 miles from Lakewood Ranch shopping, dining and top rated schools. Located near the Ft. Hamer bridge for a quick trip to the Ellenton Outlet mall or if you are commuting to St. Pete or Tampa. Located only 45 minutes to the beautiful Gulf Coast Beaches of Siesta Key, Anna Maria Island or St. Pete. This fabulous well planned home also has been pre-wired for a generator, has hurricane grade windows, side load garage, tile roof and paver drive. Come visit and fall in love with this home today.
- MLS® #A4423139
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Propane, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Rods
- Days on Market108
- Address14109 9th Ter Ne
- SubdivisionWinding River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 All Aces Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.