3412 79th Street Cir W #302, Bradenton
Under Construction. TOP Floor 10" celiings with Panoramic water views! Come and see why everyone loves Palma Sola Bay Club and why we were chosen BEST OVERALL community in all of Manatee and Sarasota counties in our class for this years' parade of homes. These condominiums are absolutely beautiful with an unexpected high level of finish and great location and lifestyle. Welcoming foyers, 8' solid doors, granite throughout, stainless steel 42! soft close cabinetry, ceramic tile, balconies and lots of natural light makes living here feel like a single family home. Cone and enjoy the life you deserve int his gated Key West inspired community. Pictures are of furnished model of a similar plan.
- MLS® #A4423016
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,657
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access, Elevators, Fitness Center, Maintenance, Storage, Maintenance Free
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Underground
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewConservation, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Metal Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Lighting, Outdoor Grill
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market163
- Address3412 79th Street Cir W #302
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Bay Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 3412 79th Street Cir W #302, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4423016)
|Price Reduced||$480,000||$10,000 (2.04%)|
|Price Reduced (from $525,000)||$490,000||$35,000 (6.67%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.