8970 Stone Harbour Loop, Bradenton
Come see this stately home located within the gates of Stoneybrook . Welcome to the vacation lifestyle with 18 hole championship golf, heated resort style pool, tennis courts, pickleball, sand volleyball, fitness center, dog park and numerous playing fields...this community has something for everyone! Enjoy cooking at home or going out to one of dozens of nearby restaurants and eateries or enjoy a picnic at Siesta Key or Anna Maria Island .Great location with a quick commute to Sarasota, St Pete and Tampa .This home, which features 4 bedrooms and three and a half baths is ideal for a family. As you enter this elegant home you will see the custom travertine tile, crown moldings, arched doorways and art niches. Entertain family & friends and have a fancy feast in the formal dining room or relax in the large living room or family room. Have your guests sit at the breakfast bar while you prepare Hors d' oeuvres. The kitchen features wrap-around wood cabinets with molding, granite counters, a granite back splash, a large pantry & stainless-steel appliances. The golf course can be seen from the kitchen & family room. Relax and watch a sunrise from the lanai & upstairs bedrooms. The large master suite features; wood laminate flooring, a tray ceiling, a sitting room, a bath with double sinks, soaker tub, separate shower & two walk-in closets. Baths feature granite counter tops . Hurricane film is on all the windows and glass doors. GOLF MEMBERSHIP IS OPTIONAL. Buyer pays HOA a capital contribution of $2500
- MLS® #A4419592
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,909
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Private, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeHorizon Realty International
- Address8970 Stone Harbour Loop
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorLaminate, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- Days on Market138
Price Change History for 8970 Stone Harbour Loop, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4419592)
|Price Reduced (from $375,000)||$364,900||$10,100 (2.69%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 11:59pm EDT.