21616 65th Ave E, Bradenton
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! Welcome to Whispering Pine, a romantic estate nestled on 9 ½ heavily wooded acres. The 2-story home, concrete block on both floors, comes complete w/a 5’ wraparound porch, lg outdoor deck, metal roof & 3-car garage. This Southern Charmer harkens back to the day when the pace of living was a little bit slower & pastimes like horseback riding, fishing & enjoying nature was an everyday event. French doors are found throughout the home, opening to the wrap around porch boasting a 5’ deck. The open concept floor plan was created for families that love to entertain. The 1st floor features soaring 2-story ceilings, a kitchen open to the great room, dining room, & breakfast nook. There is also another bedroom, full bathroom, & a game room w/its own kitchen & full bathroom (perfect for a mother-in-law suite). Upstairs there is a roomy loft overlooking the great room, a guest bedroom, the owner’s suite, plus a bathroom with a jet tub, 2 pedestal sinks, & a HUGE shower. The land is made for the family that craves privacy & loves nature. The 40x48’ 2-story high outbuilding can be used for extra vehicles/storage/barn. This picturesque home is located inside of Panther Ridge, an equestrian-oriented community covering 4500 acres w/15 miles of hiking & bridle paths, parks & estate-sized homesites. Located minutes to Manatee counties fastest growing city, Lakewood Ranch, Panther Ridge offers its residents the ability to enjoy all the city amenities but feel like they are in the country!
- MLS® #A4419587
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,713
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Horses Allowed
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, French Doors, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market157
- Address21616 65th Ave E
- SubdivisionPanther Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeRonnie Dewitt And Associates
Price Change History for 21616 65th Ave E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4419587)
|Price Reduced||$629,500||$20,400 (3.14%)|
|Price Reduced (from $725,000)||$649,900||$75,100 (10.36%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.