339 Sapphire Lake Dr #101, Bradenton
Priced to sell! Nothing else in Harbour Isle or Marina Walk competes. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own this end unit at a drastically reduced price. This fabulous 3 bedroom Bimini floor plan with private screened lanai at the end of the cul de sac can be yours. Exit thru French doors to your private lanai and enjoy your morning coffee and seclusion as you gaze out over lush green space and preserve while enjoying sounds of nature. Looking for an active community where you can be involved and make new friends? This is it! As a resident, you can enjoy any one of 4 heated swimming pools and the Beach Club overlooking the intercoastal waterway, featuring a Mattison’s catered Sky Bar, a large outdoor pool and spa, state of the art fitness center, dedicated beach access, and a Lifestyle Director who plans activities such as yoga, water aerobics, and special events like Karaoke, live bands, comedians, trivia nights, and more. Also resident-led fun! If you want to explore the local waterways, bring your boat! Adjacent Marina (including dry dock) is now open! The community also has 2 kayak launches. There are plenty of walking trails throughout the community or hop on your bike and cross the bridge to the beautiful Anna Maria Island beaches just a mile away. There is no better place to call “home” than this, whether it’s your full-time home or a winter retreat!
- MLS® #A4419536
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,621
- Year Built2014
- StyleFlorida, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, Greenbelt, In City Limits, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
- Address339 Sapphire Lake Dr #101
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHarbour Isle/mangrove Walk
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Elevated, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market313
Price Change History for 339 Sapphire Lake Dr #101, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4419536)
|Price Reduced||$480,000||$15,000 (3.03%)|
|Price Reduced||$495,000||$20,000 (3.88%)|
|Price Reduced (from $525,000)||$515,000||$10,000 (1.90%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 12:14pm EDT.