104 53rd St Nw, Bradenton
Only $279,900 New PRICE, big reduction Harbor Woods in Northwest Bradenton, it's all about the location. Over 1/4 acre home site, room for RVs, boats, and more, recently enclosed with vinyl fencing . 3/2, close to beaches, Warner's Bayou boat launch, and Robinson Preserve. Formal living and dining rooms, expanded owners’ suite, large family room. Great split floor plan, good use of space, home features vaulted ceilings, fans in bedrooms, family room and more. Freshly painted and updated, large owners suite with walk in closet, updated bath, and dressing area. Kitchen overlooks the family room which features French doors leading to the large, level backyard. Add a summer kitchen, create a huge play area, gardens -enjoy the outdoors, there is so much . Front deck with privacy wall can be used year round. Lots of closets, linen, storage and a huge pantry. Two additional bedrooms and a guest bath spa tub make this the perfect home for the buyers who want to be centrally located in an active neighborhood. Close to shopping, medical services and hospitals, and schools. Harbor Woods is an active community, no pet restrictions. The two-car garage and driveway with additional parking, makes this home perfect for friends or entertaining . The best part? No CDDs or associations fees. All information believed to be accurate, but, must be verified.
- MLS® #A4419462
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,759
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
- Address104 53rd St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHarbor Woods Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market148
Price Change History for 104 53rd St Nw, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4419462)
|Price Reduced||$279,900||$17,500 (5.88%)|
|Price Reduced (from $299,900)||$297,400||$2,500 (0.83%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 11:45pm EDT.