561 Mast Dr, Bradenton
You'll find it difficult to leave this family focused, entertainment- based home in Harbour Walk at the Inlets! With your boat docked at your back gate, you'll cruise to the the Manatee River in minutes! This tropical paradise has the most delightful outdoor kitchen and living space that surround the heated salt water pool and spa. Do notice that the two outdoor TV's rotate to allow you to watch the game or Netflix from the perfect temp pool or bar. Inside, the over-sized and two-tiered media room rivals most local theaters for comfort and clarity. The dark, rich scrubbed wood floors cover much of the home; exceptions are wet areas (tile) and the sound proof theater. Your family or guests are sure to be cozy as each bedroom is good sized and private with custom closets. The adorable book shelves and window seat in one of the bedrooms is oh, so inviting. The owner’s suite is massive, has slider access to the lanai and features two walk-in closets, one with superior built ins. An office is located to the right of the entry in case someone is inclined to work. There is a butler's pantry conveniently located next to the dining area. What is Paradise without safety? A Hikvision exterior security system with 8 HD IP exterior cameras with IR illumination will convey with the home. Seller is motivated. $20,000 Price adjustment!
- MLS® #A4419459
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,168
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Playground, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Other, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market157
- Address561 Mast Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk At The Inlets
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Other Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
Price Change History for 561 Mast Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4419459)
|Price Reduced||$879,999||$20,000 (2.22%)|
|Price Reduced (from $925,000)||$899,999||$25,001 (2.70%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 12:44pm EDT.