12022 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton
Price reduction! Incredible value in Central Park! Enjoy the Florida Lifestyle in this Cardel Kingfisher II home in the sought after community of Central Park! Bright, open floorpan boasts numerous upgrades including granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, cathedral ceilings, upgraded oversized ceramic tile, and radiant barrier in attic. Mature landscaping offers privacy around pool and lanai and three car garage offers ample parking. First floor includes master bedroom along with two additional bedrooms an office, an open kitchen that flows into the great room. Second floor features the fourth bedroom/bonus room with an additional private bath. The Central Park Community includes a 10 acre park, tennis courts, and a dog park, and is conveniently accessible to I-75, beaches, UTC Mall,nearby A rated schools and numerous restaurants. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4419403
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,836
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Gas, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Playground
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market158
- Address12022 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subph B-2a & B-2c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Radiant Ceiling
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
Price Change History for 12022 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4419403)
|Price Reduced||$500,000||$15,000 (2.91%)|
|Price Reduced (from $529,900)||$515,000||$14,900 (2.81%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 10:14pm EDT.