603 63rd Ave W #r6, Bradenton
If you're looking for a turnkey home to enjoy Florida from, this is worth your time. many updated features such as Bahama style shutters, kitchen back splash, stacked washer and dryer in the kitchen, reach in pantry, Air Conditioner and ducts as well as laminate and tile flooring. This home is has been completed with drywall throughout giving it a more more updated feel. Enclosed lanai has laminate flooring and vinyl and screened windows. There is a freestanding extra AC making this a great project or sitting room. Owner is leaving TV antenna and receives a multitude of channels at no cost. Perfect for seasonal or year round residents. The gated community offers larger lots, wide roads, heated swimming pool, clubhouse, shuffleboard, library, billiards and a very busy social calendar. Agent is also the community manager and onsite M-F 8-4.
- MLS® #A4419362
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage912
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Security, Shuffleboard, Buyer Approval Required, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewNear Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Private
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- RoofRoof Over
- Days on Market160
- Address603 63rd Ave W #r6
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Windmill Village Coop Or2137/66
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBlanche H. Daughtrey Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeSarabay Real Estate Inc
Price Change History for 603 63rd Ave W #r6, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4419362)
|Price Reduced||$72,900||$2,000 (2.67%)|
|Price Reduced (from $77,900)||$74,900||$3,000 (3.85%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.