9109 Stone Harbour Loop, Bradenton
If you have been wanting to get into the investment business this one is for you. No rental limitations, no minimums, no approvals, you can rent for long term or short. If you have been wanting to move into a resort this is for you. There is a Resort Style Pool, with beach volleyball, pool aquatics, clubs, workout room, and then there is golf at the entrance. You don't join the club just play and after the game stop by the bar for a cool one and maybe lunch or dinner with your team mates. This gated community offers you the security you have been looking for. This 2 bedroom 2 bath home with an inside laundry room and one car garage has it all. Sit on the screened front porch and watch the neighbors walking (or join them) and you can have your coffee in the morning on the back patio and watch the golfers and/or the birds. No one above you so you are your own king of the castle. Shopping is about to really break through at your door is the new Cosco on SR 64, you are minutes from I75 and the UTC Mall on University, go north and you are at the Ellenton Outlet mall, go straight and you run right into the Gulf of Mexico and the Islands of Ana Maria. These Villas go fast, this is a turnkey furnished unit.
- MLS® #A4419135
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,270
- Year Built2005
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market162
- Address9109 Stone Harbour Loop
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
Price Change History for 9109 Stone Harbour Loop, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4419135)
|Price Reduced||$210,000||$5,000 (2.33%)|
|Price Reduced (from $222,500)||$215,000||$7,500 (3.37%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.