1102 50th St E, Bradenton
Lakeside at Braden River fed Lake! Amazing tranquil view of water in living, dining and master bedroom. This 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom home has soaring ceilings as you enter the front door to the open floor plan with NEW A/C 2018, NEW ROOF 2018, ceramic tile, and laminate with no carpet. Breakfast bar in Kitchen includes New Refrigerator and dishwasher. Most of major expenses done and home is ready for your personalization. Built in large screen television in living and master bedroom included. Garage includes washer and dryer, ceiling fan, cable access, and screened garage door. Home comes with a home warranty. The backyard is completely fenced in with a wooden fence with a gorgeous view of the Braden River fed lake. A great location just 2 minutes to I-75 for an easy commute! Low annual HOA fee, NO CDD's and a recently remodeled Community pool overlooking the River make this home a winner. Also located in the community with the resort style pool are volleyball court, play ground, picnic areas plus tennis courts for tennis enthusiasts! Close to I 75, shopping, restaurants, and the beaches. Perfect for first time home buyer or seasonal family. Call today for your private showing.
- MLS® #A4418807
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,281
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesRecreation Building, Deed Restricted, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Pond
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market121
- Address1102 50th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden River Lakes Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeSrt International Realty
Price Change History for 1102 50th St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4418807)
|Price Reduced||$228,000||$3,000 (1.30%)|
|Price Reduced (from $232,000)||$231,000||$1,000 (0.43%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 8:29am EDT.