5223 Esplanade Blvd, Bradenton
Your Florida dream home awaits you with this former model home with over 400k of options, and designer finishes. This was the top model for the builder, and it shows. On a large 90 foot lot with a very nice water-view, and ideally located near the clubhouse. From the moment you arrive to the side load garage, paver drive, and tile roof this home has great curb appeal. Entering in to the spacious foyer, the impressive 14 foot ceiling height, hardwood floors, and designer finishes will dazzle. The family's gourmet will love the kitchen equipped with high end appliances, dual wall oven, cooktop with stainless hood and pot filler, and a huge low island bar that will be a favorites for friends and family to gather. The master suite is inviting, and features dual closets, dual sinks, and large walk in shower. Additional two guest rooms are set up with in suite bathrooms. The outside area merges seamlessly with the interior through two large pocketing 10 foot sliders. Outside entertaining is a breeze with a full summer kitchen, gas fireplace, and a sparkling pool and spa. This is a FULL GOLF MEMBERSHIP home, all of what makes Esplanade so wonderful is for you to enjoy. Championship golf, tennis center, resort style pool, fitness center, pickle ball, and a very active events calendar. Whether for a second home, dream retirement, or full-time, you can't go wrong with this impressive home. Make sure to add this to your next tour in Lakewood Ranch.
- MLS® #A4418250
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,837
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market168
- Address5223 Esplanade Blvd
- SubdivisionEsplanade Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryMcNeal Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
Price Change History for 5223 Esplanade Blvd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4418250)
|Price Reduced||$850,000||$20,000 (2.30%)|
|Price Reduced||$870,000||$25,000 (2.79%)|
|Price Reduced||$895,000||$45,000 (4.79%)|
|Price Reduced (from $975,000)||$940,000||$35,000 (3.59%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 12:15pm EDT.